- Sounds and looks like the most fattening thing ever. twitter.com/kingcfb/status… 8 hours ago
- This day has been so incredibly butt that we're saving the SEC butt rankings for tomorrow. 8 hours ago
- @MeetMeAtTapps that was pretty awesomely ignorant. 8 hours ago
- @cacasoli oh yeah I think he's gone. 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
See Here, and everything is finally explained. Oh, and you’re welcomed. Sincerely, TRC Investigative Staff.
Gman is the third “member” of TRC. His best blog posts can be summed up thusly:
As Buck explained yesterday, TRC has its one year anniversary this Friday, and that milestone has us all in a reflective mood. Buck took the opportunity to list some of my posts from the last year that he enjoyed, so I’m returning the favor … Continue reading
The one-year anniversary of The Rubber Chickens Blog is Friday, July 29. We thank each and every one of you for coming by to read our blog and follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook. It’s been a fun year, and … Continue reading
– Day 3 of Media Days kicks off bright and early with Vandy Head Coach James Franklin. You ever been driving down a road late at night and come upon a deer in the road? You remember the look the deer … Continue reading
You become vaguely aware of your own consciousness. Stirring, you feel the cold of a concrete floor and hear the drum-drum-drumming of a nearby commercial air-conditioner. Standing, you realize you are in the bowels of a large building. A sign … Continue reading
(NOTE: by “Complete Idiots” we mean to refer to all you CTU lurkers out there) In the minds of many, The 2011 SEC Football Season kicks off tomorrow afternoon in Birmingham, Alabama at SEC Football Media Days. Over 900 sportswriters and … Continue reading
Some things write themselves. And other things need help from EDSBS. Combine things that write themselves with help from EDSBS, and you get… THIS.
Have you seen them yet? The first pictures of the 2011 edition football uniforms hit the web this week. Opinions in the twitter/blog/webboard-a-sphere have been mixed. Some think the new unis are clean, modern designs that will motivate our players … Continue reading