**WARNING: WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY BAD AUDIO IN THIS PODCAST. THAT IS, ASIDE FROM THE USUAL BAD AUDIO OF US TALKING**
On episode 97 we celebrate week two of Gamecock football, and we lament week two of a Tbone-free TRC Unleashed. Fortunately for us, the one and only @BeatClem does a fantastic job of filling in and imparting his knowledge upon the podcast. Among other things the guys discuss:
- How @BeatClem passes the time while we’re not beating Clem
- The ease of the Missouri win, despite an early 10-0 deficit
- Is this team fool’s gold?
- Is Deebo a Heisman contend…of course he’s not don’t be silly
- The Ginger Ninja Hayden Hurst
- Dante Kinlaw. Or is it Javon Sawyer. Or Sante Jawyer.
- How awful is Todd Ellis as a pxp guy
- What the future holds for this Gamecock team
Click the graphic below to stream or listen to us on iTunes, and enjoy!