Look, sometimes you just have to conduct a podcast without any forethought or script. And sometimes when you’re done it’s a smoldering pile of Indian food wrapped in dirty diapers. It happens.
That said, we still invite you to listen. I mean, we can’t help but be entertaining, even if it’s by accident. On tonight’s podcast we discuss:
- How we don’t trust this Yardcocks team (prove us wrong boys!)
- How despite having the number one overall pick, the NFL Draft was a bit of a bummer
- How the Gamecock marketing department continues to miss the mark
- How do grumpy old men respond to being asked to spell Laimonas Chatkevicius and Mindaugus Kacinas
- And actual football talk!
All this and so much more. Click here or click the graphic to listen, and enjoy!