TRC Unleashed follows a lackluster performance by the Gamecocks on the gridiron with our own lackluster performance over the airwaves. But much like the football team, WE RALLY IN THE SECOND HALF FOR A WIN. Among other things you’ll hear:
- Standing on the corner when I heard my bulldog bark
- Our analysis of an uneven but eventually satisfying victory
- Who were the superlative Gamecock performances on Saturday
- Salty Gman
- If Connor Shaw was a vegetable…
- The 2013 Gamecocks star in “The Karate Kid”
- The @blitz_jewelry Rubber Chicken Awards
- Questions from the Twitterverse
- What Pam Ward would sound like as the #SCVoice
Hang in there through the childishness and the baby crying (not related) and the reverb and you’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it or our names aren’t [redacted], [redacted] and [redacted].
Click here or click the graphic to listen, and enjoy!