Inspired by TRC Patron Saint, Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, a list of things for you to do – RIGHT NOW.
First, in memorium:
Now, get busy with the following:
– Read this article by “Mr. CFB” Tony Barnhardt. Yes I just rec’d an article by Tony Barnhardt, and yes I hate myself a little for it. But wisdom and perspective are found, my friend, in yonder link.
– Watch “American Horror Story” Wednesday nights at 10:00 pm on FX. Its not the smartest show on TV, but it is the creepiest, and gets downright disturbing now and then. No, I’m not talking about Kentucky football.
– Follow @ITS_DABO on twitter. I don’t know who this cat is, but his twitter feed is gold, I tell you, GOLD.
– Apply for the Ole Miss head coaching job. The job is now posted on their HR department, and hey, you couldn’t do any worse than losing to LaTech, could you?
– Contact anyone you know from the University of Missouri and welcome them to the Southeastern Conference. Might as well, as it looks like they are already making themselves at home. [ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL UNLOCKED: Coaching Staff Arrest +1]
– Watch the following, which teaches you everything you need to know about the Trollface meme (h/t here):
– Honk your horn when you pass a Dollar General. It is obnoxious, but it also entertains the CTU fans.
– Don’t watch the following during lunch, but do watch it:
– And last but not least, quit playing on the internet and get back to work, RIGHT NOW!