Whether legally or illegally, these guys will hit you. Be advised, Gamecocks.
A few thoughts here:
– Players play like they are coached to play. Which made Chris Culliver (last year’s human personal foul machine) all the more disturbing.
– Does Vandy play Arkansas next year? If so, MUST SEE TV.
– James Franklin continues to impress: First, he personally corrals his own angered mob, then he checks on his injured warrior, then he starts bending the ref’s ear.
– Dave Neal BRINGS IT, and BRINGS IT EARLY on the call for ejection. This is a Dave Neal that could OWN Raycom sports, if it existed anymore.
– Who’s the Arky coach that gets a fistful of the back of Wade’s jersey and escorts him out?
– Wait, Vandy still lost this game somehow? /facepalm