Among other things we discuss:
- The first game hoopla including a visit from ESPN, Big & Rich, and a prediction from Lee Corso (one that he is still right about BTW).
- Tough losses to Georgia, Alabama and Auburn early in the year (and why did Steve Spurrier wear glasses sometimes in 2005? I mean, I know why people wear glasses, but you know.)
- Antonio Heffner’s ever so brief stint at QB and calling two timeouts at Auburn before running our first offensive play.
- Big wins over Tennessee, Arkansas and Florida (here and here), and the emergence of Sidney Rice and Kenny McKinley.
- A disappointing finish, and a long drive home from Shreveport, LA, for Connor.
All this and much, much more on the 2005 Gamecock Flashback.
Click here or click the graphic to listen, and enjoy!