Occassional Knowledge Dump

Everything we know at TRC, listed as quickly as we possibly can:

- Tubby Smith is a great choice for South Carolina’s MBB coaching vacancy.  In other news from 1998, There’s Something About Mary is hilarious, Dale Earnhardt (Senior) finally own the Daytona 500, and these cute little Beanie Babies are really gonna be worth something someday.

- Our Baseball team is horrible.  And our Baseball team is great.   Or something, but clearly Price is a closer and Koumas is a starter.

- WBB coach Dawn Staley is kinda hot.  There, I said it.  And I don’t mean like she’s a hot coaching prospect.  Oh, and we’re in the Sweet Sixteen, so she’s also a hot coaching prospect.

- Spring Practice is BORING this year.  Which is good, I guess.  And probably 90% attributable to the fact that Stephen Garcia has exhausted his eligibility.  The other 10% is attributable to the fact that all our starters are on the sidelines watching.

- If you aren’t already, you need to be following the college football sub-reddit.  If you aren’t familiar with reddit, then here’s a good sample: a hilarious look inside what trends are disturbing some of the other CFB fanbases.

About these ads

Posted on March 23, 2012, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,279 other followers

%d bloggers like this: